Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Blog!!

Well today's FINALLY the day!! 
Today begins my journey on a better me. 
I have been so down this past week for a few reasons.
1. I was mad at myself for losing my motivation on a new me.
2. I was frusterated at Rob's school schedule, even though it was all in my head and I have been a negative Nancy. 
3. I was feeling sorry for myself because I wasnt being productive in my work at home, my friends, and my family! 
No more.
It's TIME
So with that being said, I decided to do a new blog specifically for my journey. 
I will let you know that I am using this blog to document my ups and downs. I know that there will be awesome posts about an amazing day I had. Then there will be other days when I will be negative and on a PMS rant. Well thats what I am using it for. Its pretty much my fitness diary. But I dont want it to be a secret diary that my brother has to hack into to read. There's no secrets here,
 So I hope you join me in my travels. I will try and post everyday so you all know what I'm doing. 
Thank you in advance!

mandysgettingfit.blogspot.com
post signature

No comments: