Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Quinn

Well, I am sitting here, thinking about my family and the gratitude that I feeling towards them. I just felt like I need to express and even do a little bit of history to husband and kids. So over the course of the next few days, hopefully, I will be doing a blog post about my family. I haven't blogged about my youngest yet, and I haven't exactly caught up either. Now I know its going to be impossible to post about ever single thing that has happened in my life, but this is a good opportunity to go back through my photos, organize them, and express the feelings I have. So to start things off I am going to start with my Quinny.

Now last time I left off, Quinn was only 8 months!
What...?
Ya, "I'd like to thank the academy for giving me mother of the year award...." 
Ya right...
No, I know I can't beat myself up about this... I mean seriously, I didn't know blogger had an app, and I couldn't do anything about the fact that we didn't have... or need.... a computer.
So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So to continue on about my Quinn, Ill just share some of my favorite pictures.
And I what I mean is... make a slide show... of all of her pictures from my Instagram...
So enjoy.
Quinn's Slideshow.
So I just have to elaborate on my gratitude for Quinn.
She is so caring, sensitive, and sweet. She's stubborn, clumsy, and funny. If I didn't know any better, she's the perfect definition of "hot mess" haha, ok that sounds mean. 
You just have to know Quinn. She's become a little more witty, even at the tender age of 3. She's learning so much and is ready to start school. She's constantly looking out for others and always making sure that mom is happy. 
She tests me everyday and challenges me in ways I didn't know kids could, and I thank her for that. 
She's my shadow. She my little bestie and I am so thankful for her. 
I love you Quinn. 
Love mom.

post signature

No comments: