Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cooper's Blessing

Cooper got blessed on July 12th, and even though the day started out alittle stressful, the blessing itself was so special. Robert did so good with the blessing, I was so proud of him. I was nervous because I thought Cooper would either cry or talk during the blessing. Boy I was wrong. He did say a few things but he did so good. I was so happy that day and it was better than I thought. I felt the spirit so strongly that I was in awe of what Rob said. I could tell in his voice that the spirit spoke through him.
Grandma Jen and Coop

Grandma Barbara with her great grandson!

Grandpa Gary and Coop

Grandma Linda with her great grandson

This is Grandma Linda, she is the sweetest grandma you could ever want! Rob and I love her so much!

4 generations

Me, my mom, and my Grandma and of Course COOP

The morning of his blessing, ya he didnt wake up till 11 o clock!

1 comment:

Krista Eger said...

Nate was about that age when he had his blessing too and he cried during the whole thing! haha! It was funny! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of him sleeping!!!! SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!