Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Well I had my official 1st Mother's day! Rob, Cooper, and I went to my mom's ward for church. She is in the primary and so listening to the kids sing for Mother's day was really special. Robert was such an awesome husband! He got me a 1 hour massage for Mother's day and I cant wait to use it! Another reason why it was so amazing is because my little brother Derek called us from Canada!!! He has been out for 7 or 8 months and we miss him a lot. I am really close with my brother so for me to be able to hear him really made my day! I am truly grateful to be a mother, even though its a tough job and its a constant job, I love it. I love my little boy Cooper and for my opportunity to be his mother. I pray that Heavenly Father that I can be the wife and mother that he needs me to be and to be supportive of my family. Happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers throughout the world. You are amazing!

2 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY NEW MOMMY!!!!

Lorrie's Little World said...

What a beautiful tribute to moms. Thank you Mandilyn!