Monday, May 18, 2009

Mommy's Spa Day

My sisters and I wanted to do a mother's spa day for my mom! Kiva (my middle sister) did my moms feet and nails, Tara (my oldest sister) did my mom's hair and I did.... well.... I watched the kids and gave my mom a neck massage haha. It was a fun day of just us girls! Well we couldnt help it with all of our baby boys around haha.
mommy all pretty for her mommy day!

Paxton and Grandma looking at the plates on the wall

Cooper is all pretty from grandma's jewelery!!

3 comments:

The Daley Fam said...

Oh man, I thought maybe you were the one being pampered by the title. ha ha That's so nice of you guys, though. Oh my goodness, I've missed so many posts. Cooper is growing up so fast! I can't believe he's already smiling like crazy. That's so much fun! We REALLY need to get together soon!

H and K Enloe said...

Hey Darlin' Hope that everything is going well. Your little one is getting so cute and chubby! You should come by and see us one of these days.

Just thought I would let you know that Harvey and I have finally started BowHunters Mafia! You should check out the blog it's http://bowhuntersmafia.blogspot.compass it on to anyone that you know who hunts! Thanks, Love ya Keli and Harvey

Kim and Kyle said...

Hey guys....we found your blog randomly and wanted to give you our blog address so we can all stay in touch! The baby is so freaking cute we are so happy for you! Well just wanted to say hi, we should get together sometime!