Saturday, January 24, 2009

Computers...

Yes I just had to post this on there! So I had this image on my header (where the picture of Rob and I are) and it would not come off!! I spent 3 hours trying to get it off and I feel so stupid because when I did it right OF COURSE IT WORKED haha!!! I loved it! I was getting so frusterated, I was so close to calling my friend Matt that is a Computer WIZ!! I finally got it off so I feel sooooo much better now haha! But I just wanted to share that with you. SOOOO if you are having an issue with your header? ya just follow the steps you find and TRUST ME it will work haha. I am just a dumb blonde! So I hope this little story will make you smile!
Loves!!

1 comment:

Jake and Jen said...

You're not a dumb blonde! Haha, thanks for loving our new cookie jar. You seriously would have to know Jake's grammie. She's nothing like Jake or his mom or his family. But I just gotta tell ya- You look so cute with your belly!! I'm excited for you guys having a baby! It will be fun for ya, I know it!