Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Puppy "Bear"

So we were so fortunate to get this cute little hair ball. His name is Bear and he is a Miniature Schnauzer. We got him when he was 6 weeks old. He is a ball of energy, yet still is very calm and loving.





Now that you have seen some pictures of him, I thought I would explain what happened to our little pup. We had a few big events happening down in St. George. So we traveled down and a few hours later at Rob's dad's house Bear had a mild seizure. Then I stayed the week and Bear ended up having multiple seizures. We called a vet and they just did a "guestamant" diagnosis of Epilepsy. I called Rob and explained what is wrong with little Bear. Rob called the breeder back and unfortunately another puppy from the same litter as Bear's also has epilepsy. So we came back from St. George and we took Bear back to the breeder. They are going to take care of Bear and he is going to be a great dog. I was sad to give him back, but with us moving, and me being in the beginning of the 2nd trimester the last thing I need is stress. I love Bear and he has been great to Cooper and taught him a lot with how to handle dogs and if that's all Bear's purpose in our family, than he did an amazing job.

No comments: