Monday, February 14, 2011

My amazing better half

With it being Valentines day I wanted to just brag at how amazing my husband is. Rob and I met in high school and have been together for almost 6 years (May 7th to be exact). We are coming up on our 3 year anniversary and I am so excited!! Rob is so amazing to me. He truly is the best husband in the ENITRE WORLD!! He understands me, he is my best friend, my rock, my support system. He is the greatest dad and am so proud that he is able to work hard for Cooper and I so I can stay home. I love my husband so much and I am so eternally grateful that I was able to find the man of my dreams! I love you Rob, your my everything!! Through thick and thin


Rob's favorite past time




I think this was the first year we were together... if that!



awww look at that face!!






He is so cute!!



No comments: