Monday, September 14, 2009

5 months old!

Its so crazy to me how fast Coop is growing!! He has been such a great baby!! Rob and I moved up to Cedar 4 weeks ago and Cooper goes on campus with us and he is so calm and content on campus its awesome!! He has alot of fun going to school with Rob and I, he also loves seeing the students that look at him and just being outside! He is such a blessing and I am so thankful for him everyday!

Cooper loves playing "music"

What a happy baby!!

Rob was hiding and Cooper would jump from rob, it was so funny!!
Our little T-bird!


Ready for the "red out" football game vs DSC


One cool dude!


This is Cooper's new trick! He can stand there for awhile, I was super scared at first, but now I know that Robs' got him!
Oh this is such a sad picture, Cooper had a really bad cough and his whole head was swollen. He just looks so sad!

No comments: