Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

The 4th was such a fun day! I got up and go my running in, we went swimming with my sister and my mother in law! I even got to see my aunt sandy that I havent seen in like 5 or 6 years! It was such a great day. I love the 4th, we have the freedom to show that we are proud americans and no one can tell us different. I love this holiday because our Heavenly Father had a plan for us and we are so lucky to have our plan be upon this wonderful land! I am so thankful for the freedom that I have here and I honestly forget about the small things that Heavenly Father gives me everyday.
Haha, These are rob's ankle socks haha I love it, they look like boots on cooper!



WHOO he is stylin!

Coop went running with mommy that day!


Photobucket
I was having alot of fun with the camera that day! haha




Oh Sugar!!
Photobucket

haha I love his hat!

Coop and Drew hanging out at the pool! Oh it was so hot so the pool was soo nice!
Photobucket
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww

the man I married.... hmmm haha Love ya Rob!!

Photobucket
ooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

haha he just woke up about half way through the fire works so I think the warm air and the dark night was putting him back to sleep haha

Watching the fire works for the first time(well he was?)


Cooper reads us stories before we go to bed. :p

Just hangin out on the 4th
Photobucket

1 comment:

Krista Eger said...

SO cute!!! Seriously he gets cuter every picture I see of him!!!! Costco diapers are the best! Did you know that huggies makes them? Yeah they are exactly the same, but way cheaper! I love em! We use that kind too! They don't leak!!!!