Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting to Me from A-Z

GETTING TO KNOW ME,
A - ZA - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: My Adorable Hubby!!
C - Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cake YUM! Great for those bad days ;)
D - Day of choice: A day off with My Hubby
E - Essential Item: My wedding ring. It doesn’t do a whole lot but I can’t live without it.
F - Favorite Color: I have a lot, anything pretty I like, I’m easy.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: ST G
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate of some sort, House, my nephews etc…
J - January or July: January, still in the holiday season
K - Kids: one on the way!!
L - Life is incomplete without: Rob around or a hot chocolate in my hand
M - Marriage Date: May 24th
N - Number of Siblings: 3 two older sistas and 1 (Big) little bro!!
O - Oranges or Apples: both, they are good as juices too
P - Phobias or Fears: Losing my baby or Rob and I have a phobia of Cockroaches AHHH get em off!!
Q - Quotes: Home is where your story begins
R -Reason to smile: having Rob with my and our little boy coming to our little home!! March 11th whoo hoo!!
S - Season: Winter for sure because of everything that goes on!!
T - Tag Three Friends: Whitney, Jen, and Sam
U - Unknown fact about me: I can’t decide on anything!!!
V - Very favorite Store: Buckle, right now its motherhood haha
W - Worst habit: I sigh when I get mad and Rob laughs when I do it because I don’t know I am doing it…
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: for sure an ultrasound because you find out what your baby is.
Y - Your favorite food: Chicken and Pastas
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

No comments: