Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Drew Allan Robertson

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I am so excited to let you all know that my sister just had her baby TODAY!!! I haven't had a chance to see him yet but when I am going to post some pictures!! Any way, so Tara was due Oct 15th and well she has had contractions on Monday and was sent home because the contractions were inconstant. So her water broke at 2 this morning and had little Drew at 6:45 this morning. But he weighted 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 19 inches long. I am just excited for her and just had to put it on here. Like I said before I will get some pictures on here when i go and see him today when i get off work.
I love his black waivy hair!! So cute!!

2 comments:

Jake and Jen said...

Aw how fun!! Yeah post some cute baby pictures! I want to see him!

The Daley Fam said...

That is so exciting. You need to get some pics up of him! So what are you doing this Saturday, because we want to bring you by your wedding present and see your cute place. Wow, we're slow. It's been wrapped, sitting in my living room since the day before you got married! I just forgot to bring it to your reception. Hey, how far along are you? You need to get one of those time line things on your blog that says how far along you are. Go to lilypie.com and get one so I can stay updated!